I aim to make yoga and antenatal classes affordable for you while supporting me and my family. If you ever struggle to come to class because of money please let me know and we'll find a way to work that out. Sometimes I can do reduced rates for those in need or you might have a skill that I need. Let's chat.
So my Black Friday announcement is there's no big special offer.
Here are a few ways you can save time and money in other ways though.
- Borrow or rent rather than buy until you know what you need.
- Don't buy too many teeny clothes - they grow so quickly at that stage (although do have enough to be prepared for the odd poonami)
- If you're using washable nappies pop the liners inside them when you put the clean ones away so they're ready to use.
- Washable wipes are so much cheaper and more eco-friendly than disposables ones.
- Use a tube top under a normal to for instant breastfeeding-friendly wear.
- Cook big portions and freeze a meal for later.
Things you may not need:
- Nappy bin - really, it's just a bin full of poop. They can go in a normal bin.
- A specially designed change bag - any bag with sections can do.
- Shoes for pre-walking babies.
- A baby bath, sinks are pretty good baby-sized tubs.
- A change table
- Baby wipe warmer
- Baby food processor (one of those hand blenders is fine if you chose to puree)
- Full outfits for tiny ones, for lying down life PJ type things are perfect.