Next course starts November 2021 in Frome
For postnatal recovery, connection and self care.
Postnatal Self Care Club
- limited availability -
for 6 weeks
Limited early booking spaces - save 25% on standard price.
General booking rate
for 6 weeks
- 6 week course -
+ free exercise band and ball +
* access to excersise videos *
Works out at less than £7.50 per class.
For large teams
for 6 week course + a 1-2-1
1-2-1 worth £75 & the course
• get personal attention & save over 40% on normal price for a private session
6 x 75 minute, in person classes
- 6 small group sessions in Frome, works out less than £9 per class
Access to online videos
- normally £25
Exercise band and ball
- included in the price and yours to keep
♡ TLC only ♡
- a private session just for you, worth £75 where we can look at your specific posture, experience and needs.
As well as being mum to 2 kids, Emilie's a level 3 YMCA trained fitness pro, with over 12 year experience as a doula and facilitator of classes, courses and grousp as well as 1-2-1 work with new mums and growing families.
She's here to help you understand your body better, bringing her unique combination of experience and training to help you reconnect with yourself after birth in a simple, deep, connected way.
It'll be more than just an exercise class with tips to take away and time to chat to one another.
hopefully the answer is here, otherwise feel free to send me a message...
what do you get when you sign up?
As well as the 6 live classes in Frome, you’ll get access to:
• a bank of videos that you can access any time to help bring the movement into your every day life (normally £25)
• a free massage ball and exercise band are included in the price. They can be really helpful for keeping you moving throughout the rest of your week. (retails at £10)
If you’ve signed up to the TLC package you also get a one-to-one session (£75 if booked separately).
What should I bring?
As part of the course I will give you a band and a ball to use in classes, they are yours to keep.
• blanket / towel
• whatever baby needs:
e.g. blanket / quiet toys.
Do you do drop-in classes?
nope - sorry.
I only run this as block of classes.
As well as helping me know who's coming and when, we all get to know one another.
• You will get a better sense of the range of movements that are available
• 6 weeks gives you enough time to start to make a connection with the group
• Building a sense of community helps you all to show up, make friends and be part of the club.
Can I bring my baby?
The sessions are designed to fit in with life as a new parent, so babies are totally welcome ♡
Equally, if you have childcare and are craving some space, it's fine to fly solo.
Don't worry if you can't do al the things every week, that's part of the reason that you get access to the video library.
Money is an issue
talk to me about options
If money is the thing stopping you from signing up please do message me.
I'd love to work things out so you can join us. There are options to pay in installments if that helps, and sometimes other trades or smaller payments can be arranged.
FLIPSIDE: if you're comforable now & can sponsor a place please message me.
Your postnatal body
Privacy matters When you signup for a course, workshop or event with me I take down some personal details in order to understand your needs and to help us communicate well. Your privacy matters to me, so this information is kept under lock and key if it’s on paper or password protected if digital. It’s a condition of my insurance that I keep records for 7 years. This website is connected to Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Acuity and Facebook. I do my best to ensure that services I use (e.g. Acuity) also uphold your privacy. I cannot be responsible for data breaches elsewhere, if you prefer records to be kept on paper please let me know and we can make that happen. You are entitled to request copies of data held on you by any organisation. Simply ask and they are obliged to let you know.