pregnancy and postnatal massage with Emilie in Frome
If you're looking for a gift for a family member, friend or colleague, a massage is always welcome. The recipient can choose their own time and the voucher is flexible so can be used in pregnancy or after baby arrives.
massage for pregnancy and postpartum
in Frome, Somerset
WHAT TO EXPECT
why 1-2-1s work so well:
Private sessions offer the chance to really focus on exactly what you need. Emilie can bring her whole toolkit to the session and will work with you to find the right balance of coaching, movement and massage.
All sessions are 1 hour and include follow-up info sent by email to recap our session and keep you on track.
Select a time, then follow the instructions to pay and register for your session.
Emilie's first training with Relaxed Birth and Parenting included learning from author of 'Shaitsu for Midwives', Suzanne Yates of Well Mother.
She studied Indian Head Massage in Brighton and completed the MotherMassage® certification with the New York-based massage therapist and author Elaine Stillerman, who began her pioneering work with pregnancy massage in 1980.
Emilie is an Embodiment Coach, Doula, Yoga Teacher, biomechanics and pelvis geek and Childbirth Educator. Her approach is gentle, science-based, down to earth and trauma-informed. She’s mum to 2 kids and has been working with birthing families for more than 15 years.
• Trauma Sensitive Yoga • Trauma Coach • Birth Crisis • Movement Ecology During Pregnancy
• Advanced Biomechanics for Birth • Dancing for Birth teacher
• Certificate of Embodied Coaching • Embodied Meditation Facilitator
• Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Trainings with Nadia Narain at Triyoga, London.
• Franklin Method Pelvic Fascia Trainer • MotherMassage training with Elaine Stillerman
Nurturing pregnancy and postnatal massage
Specialist pregnancy and postpartum massage in Frome, Somerset